Author Topic: Anyone have Ameraucanas for sale?  (Read 2329 times)

Anyone have Ameraucanas for sale?
« on: May 10, 2007, 03:33:15 PM »
I am thirteen years old and looking for show quality Ameraucanas, preferably silver, black, or brown red, all in large fowl.  I have been showing blacks for a little over a year and have enough breedable roosters, so I am looking for some black hens.  I also want to get started on either silvers or BRs, so any advice or ameraucanas you would be willing to sell would be appreciated! Thanks!!!

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 04:55:26 PM »
You didn\'t say where you are located, if you were interested in pick up or air parcel, and if you wanted eggs, chicks, or adults.  

On the ABC homepage, there is a link to \"downloads\" that includes a list of ABC breeders, what they offer, and their contact info.  I have found that, for  many, now is alread \"too late\" in the season as they have sold out, so maybe contact them for a special order or for next year.  There are listings on eggbid.com, but with anything on the \'net, it\'s buyer beware and be informed of what you\'re looking for and who you\'re dealing with.

Good luck!

;)

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 12:15:51 PM »
I live in northern Virginia and I would prefer eggs or chicks, but it really doesn\'t matter.  What do you think about shipping birds, and how much  would it cost, generally?  I go to a few shows on the east coast, and if I don\'t go, I probably know somebody else who would be there, so delivering to shows could be a possiblity.
I\'ll look at the breeders list and contact some people and see what I come out with... Thanks!